Tuesday 26 June 2012

Asos Wishlist

Asos Wishlist

While ASOS is currently having an amazing sale, I'm holding back to see what things I'm still dying for in a weeks time.

1. TFNC cut out dress: I think this would be such a nice LBD to wear for my birthday in July
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation: This is so much cheaper on ASOS than in Sydney stores, however I'm not even close to running out of my current foundation. I should stock up though right?
3. Silver Choker: Barbara from ThePersianBabe on Youtube that I love wears a multitude of chokers and this one in particular, but I have just ordered some from ebay.
4. River Island Pattern Jeans: They are amazing and I've had my eye on them for some time. With the sale they're only $45. Worth it?


What's on your current wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment